Me and My New Friend !!!!!!

Hello Everyone !!!!



Hasil gambar untuk messi suarez
New Football Friend

Now I will telll you everyone about my new friends.About my last holiday and come back to school i meet my new friend in 3 Senior High School Bandung
And now i will post about my dialogue with my new friend.

CONVERSATION

Faeza    : "Hello,Good Morning."

Farhan  : "Good Morning too."

Faeza    : "My name is Faeza, may i know your name please?"

Farhan  : "Sure, I'm Farhan, I am from Surabaya, What about you?

Faeza    : "I'm from Bandung.Do you like football?"

Farhan  : "Yes really like football.What is your favorite football team?"

Faeza    : "I really like Fc Barcelona because this club have a lot of trophy and this club have many great players like Lionel Messi, Iniesta, Gerard Pique and many more.And how about you?What is your favorite team?"

Farhan   : "I really like persib Bandung because Persib is a most popular football team world, Persib has a big fans they called Viking mania.And persib have a many legend like Atep, Hariono, Essien, Febri Hariadi and many more."

Faeza     : "Wow you favorite team is very very great."

Farhan   : "Your team is very good too."

Faeza     : "Farhan, lets goo to the canteen i'm hungry."

Farhan   : "Sure let's go to the canteen now."

to be continued.......




Komentar

Postingan Populer