About My Self and My Family

About My Self and My Family

Assalamualikum Wr.Wb


Hello !!!


     
     
      Allow me to introduce my self, my name is Muhamnad Faeza Supriadi. My first name is Muhammad, my center name is Faeza and my last name is Supriadi. But, you can call me Faeza not for muhammad. I got this name from my father, i dont know what that meaning my parents dont know too. I was born in Bandung, 27th June 2002, I live in Bandung because I should follow my parents who live here. I live in Bandung since child. My father is a policeman, you can call him Mr D and my mother is a house wife mother, you can call her Mrs L.

       Although my mother is a house wife mother, she often sell make up and then sell it on internet, so my mom can get her own money from her selling make up. I have one older sister, her name is Kiki, she is nine teen years old. I love her so much but sometime I feel crazy with her. Kiki lives in Cimahi because she should continue his study as a doctor in Unjani University.

       Although Kiki continues her study in Cimahi, I still continue my study in Bandung, now I am Senior High Scool class 10.I school at 3 Senior High School Bandung. My parents ask me to be a police like my father, but I don’t like it and I wanna be a doctor. One of my goal is become a Doctor and continue my college at UNPAD. Sice in Junior High School, I like to follow some activities, such as badminton. In this School, I plan to follow some activites too.

       One of my hobby is playing basketball and another my hobby is swimming. I like to sports, sport is very interesting activity, I like to playing basketball and swimming, Every weekend I usually swimming. My mom always gives me basketball shoes that I like too.My father sometimes invite to exercise. He wants I can be healty.

       Beside swimming, I like listen music. I always listen music when I take a break, it’s an interesting thing for me, I can feel so relax. Kiki, my older sister has singing hobby. Her hobby sing a song, but she can play a piano too and he braves to sing on the stage. Her voice is so good, I like to hear her voice, it’s so nice.

       I wanna see she as a singer not a doctor, but my father wanna her to become a doctor, and he follows what my father has said. However, I love my family so much although sometime we have different opinion but I still respect to them and I know that my family love me too.      
 

Komentar

Postingan Populer